Laser Eye Surgery - How Much Does It Cost?
By AdFeatures | Thursday, October 18, 2012, 12:44
Optimax is one of the leaders in the UK Vision Correction industry.
With clinics across the length and breadth of the UK, Optimax is a popular destination for those looking for laser eye surgery. Certified and experienced surgeons perform laser eye surgery using advanced technologies.
At Optimax, you are in safe hands.
Easy Payment Plan
Optimax offers payment plans to spread the cost of laser eye surgery. Listed below are the Optimax laser eye treatments, their cost per eye and the monthly amount over an interest-free 24 months.
- LASEK – The total cost per eye is £995. However, under the credit scheme, patients need to pay only £37.32 per month over a period of 24 months.
- LASEK Wavefront – The total costper eye is £1,390. However, under the credit scheme, patients need to pay only £52.13 per month over a period of 24 months.
- LASIK IntraLase – The total cost per eye is £1,490. However, under the credit scheme, patients need to pay only £55.88 per month over a period of 24 months.
- LASIK IntraLaseWavefront – The total cost per eye is £1,885. However, under the credit scheme, patients need to pay only £70.69 per month over a period of 24 months.
Monthly payment examples shown above typically include 10% deposit.
Patients are required to submit the following documents at least a week in advance of the operation date. Credit is offered subject to the usual checks and criteria.
1. Bank statement – The individual making the agreement should submit his or her bank statement, which is dated within the previous month.
2. Utility bill – This could be your gas or energy bill and should be an official document. The bill should be dated within the previous three months and should display the name and residence of the individual making the agreement. Mobile phone bills are not accepted.
3. Proof of identity – Such as your passport or driving license
Payment for the eye surgery is expected on or before the day of the scheduled treatment appointment. Patients can choose credit or debit cards to make the payment. Personal cheques, Banker’s draft or standing order can also be accepted at Optimax. If you choose to cancel your appointment and reclaim your deposit, you need to inform Optimax in advance.
The cost of laser eye surgery listed above is fixed with no additional or hidden costs, and includes lifetime aftercare. The initial consultation is free, and Optimax also runs regular special offers and discounts. Visit the company website for more details.